Gartner recently published its first ever Magic Quadrant for Deduplication Backup Appliances to respond to data
rapid market growth, we have to see this like a sign and a recognition that backup and recovery is the next critical
aspect in data center transformation.
MT-C has more than 15 years of track record in this data protection business, this is showed by the large number of
references where LMS products have facilitated and optimized their backup system but more important their restore
Our LMS products simplify, optimize, consolidate and reduce the complexity of the customer backup infrastructure.
Gartner recognized the high technical value of our partners, their strengths are the evidence of their willing to
provide the technologies and the right professional service to respond to the customer requirements.
2014 Magic Quadrant for Deduplication Backup Target Appliances
Our partners's strenghts
Fujitsu CS8000 product
The CS8000 enables users to consolidate all backup and archive targets (both tapes and
disks, with or without tape virtualization) into one unified platform. It delivers a
heterogeneous storage pool for different host (mainframe, Unix and x86) and storage
- The CS8000 offers separate scale in compute and storage, and supports both deduplicated
and nondeduplicated storage for different workloads.
- The CS8000's self-healing and tape refresh features improve storage reliability. Its
synchronous mirror function offers the high availability desired by some customers.
Quantum DXi product
- Tape integration is Quantum's top differentiation, compared with its competitors. The vendor
provides a management console with rich features to manage both tape and disk.
- Quantum's "pay-as-you-grow" hardware licensing and all-inclusive software licensing model
gives users better flexibility and affordability.
- A patented variable-length in-line deduplication algorithm provides a good deduplication ratio.